We Fight Hard For Connecticut Home Buyers. Are you looking for a fast and easy place to search for Connecticut homes for sale? At Buyers Trust we keep it simple, we have designed our site in minimalist style so the listing details load faster. Tired of typing “buy home” in to search engines? Look no further, Buyers Trust gives you access to multiple MLS systems through out Connecticut. Buyers Trust Real Estate & Investment offers exclusive representation & expert advice for CT home buyers. No Dual Agency Double Talk! Welcome to the best place to buy a Connecticut home. Call 203-994- 3950 Now!
Call the Connecticut Buyer Broker to Start the Connecticut Home Buying Process Right Now. You can reach Steve Schappert on his cell 24 x 7 203-994-3950
Buy A Home In Your Favorite Connecticut Town Thousands Of Listings Are Updated Daily.
Northfield North Canaan
When Woman’s Day decided to write the article “Cut Expenses”, they called Steve Schappert to discuss exclusive buyer brokerage. “Get a broker on your side. In most states, real-estate agents work for the seller, not the buyer. This means that the agent wants to get the seller the best price possible. Using a buyer’s broker, who has your best interest in mind, may help you shave thousands off a home’s purchase price, mortgage or various other costs, and there is no fee to the consumer.” Woman’s Day suggests to find a buyer’s broker, you should call one of the many referral services across the country such as Buyer’s Trust… ” – “Cutting Your Expenses” by Karen J. Bannan was featured in the January 2nd. edition of Woman’s Day Magazine
WHY BUY A CONNECTICUT HOME
Also known as the Nutmeg State, Connecticut is one of the most desirable places for habitation in the US because of the high standard of living that it offers. Connecticut contains the second highest number of luxury estates in the country after the state of California.
Connecticut is a perfect example of the elegance and sophistication that New England stands for. The summers are sunny and humid with the occasional storm providing relief. There is plenty of rainfall to ensure that the natural bounty of this state remains lush and green throughout the year.
If you are still on the fence about choosing Connecticut as your home, here are a few reasons to make this decision easy for you:
- The median home value in Connecticut is $240,500 and the prices are expected to rise in the near future. With the best amenities available in most of the major cities of Connecticut, the average home value seems quite a coup. This is the right time to buy a property in Connecticut.
- Residential properties range from $100,600 to $452,300 depending on the city where you choose to live. The range reflects the diversity that Connecticut real estate offers. Everyone can find an ideal home in this state.
- Along with New York and New Jersey, Connecticut forms the Tri-State area. Its close proximity to Boston and New York make it an ideal location for those who wish to work in those cities but live away from the hustle and bustle.
High-end homes of Stamford, quaint down town of Bethel, rich history of the hat industry in Danbury, low student-teacher ratio of Middletown, easy commuting facilities of West Hartford, beaches of Westport or the community life of Newtown- there is something for everyone in Connecticut.
Ready to make Connecticut your home?
Call us to make this possible. Buyer’s Trust Real Estate & Investment is a premier buyer’s broker in Connecticut. Here’s what you get when you hire our services:
- Exclusive representation in any real estate deal in Connecticut– we are not associated with sellers in any form.
- Expert guidance for first time home buyers– we guide you every step of the way and give you in-depth information regarding the home buying process.
- Negotiation on your behalf– we negotiate with the seller after doing thorough market research to get the best deal for you.
- Total commitment– we protect your interests with complete loyalty and dedication. We never reveal any confidential information to the seller.
To get access to the best properties at the best prices in Connecticut, get in touch with Buyer’s Trust Real Estate & Investment today!
Data Sources: https://www.zillow.com/ct/